Feb 25-27, 2022 at Hazel Hill Wood near Salisbury
With Alan Heeks and Jane Sanders
As life gets more turbulent, we need to go higher and dig deeper to find a quantum step up in our resilience. This retreat is a chance to explore how the deep wisdom of your soul can help you to stay centred and positive, and clarify your purpose: why your soul has chosen to be here in a time of huge change.
The intention for this retreat is to create a safe space for shared exploration, with guided processes, sharing time, and solo space to reflect, rest, and draw insights from Nature. The ingredients will include:
- Finding your own sense of your soul, and creating a dialogue.
- Ways to deepen soul connection, including calling on a guide, Nature immersion, sacred chants, soul groups and anima mundi (Gaia).
- Helping soul and body to cohabit, and create shared resilience.
- Why am I here? Find your soul’s view on how to live with and grow through climate crisis.
- Nourishing the soul, individually and collectively, as a key to everyday resilience.
Alan Heeks has been exploring resilience, climate responses, and the soul’s journey for many years. He is a widely experienced group and retreat leader and you can read more on this website.
Jane Sanders has over 25 years’ experience in working with a mindfulness-based approach to wellbeing with groups and individuals, and draws on ecospirituality, deep ecology and Nature immersion.
Hazel Hill: is a magical 70-acre conservation woodland and retreat centre, 7 miles from Salisbury. It has simple, yet beautifully crafted off-grid wooden buildings with lovely indoor and outdoor group spaces, heated bedrooms and sleeping lofts (or camping), good hot showers and compost loos. See more about the wood at www.hazelhill.org.uk.
Start time: 4pm on Friday February 25, finishing after lunch at 2pm on Sunday February 27.
Price: To be confirmed.
Booking: If you would like to reserve a provisional place, please contact Alan on email@example.com or 07976 602787.