- The only data I hold is individuals’ name and email address.
- The only use I make of this data is periodic email newsletters.
- You can easily unsubscribe at any time: there is an unsubscribe button at the bottom of every newsletter, or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This data is stored securely on a password-protected computer at my home, and in password-protected OneDrive cloud storage.
- Under no circumstances will this data be shared with others.
- Of the six reasons for storing data which are permissible under GDPR, I deem that my storage of email addresses has the consent of the data subject, as people join this list because they ask to, or I ask them and they give me this information.
- As and when I cease to use this date for this one purpose, I will cease to store it.
May, 12 2018